Do you live or work in Medford and have gently-used children’s costumes, clothing, toys, equipment, small furniture, or women’s maternity wear? If so, this is a great opportunity to pass on outgrown items and to pick up something that will benefit your child(ren) now or in the future.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2010
3:00 – 4:30 PM
- Please drop off items at the Medford Family Network on Friday, October 1, 2010 only.
- Please Contact parent leader, Tamar Siegel if other drop off arrangements are necessary.
- Donations must be small enough to carry.
- You are NOT required to bring items in order to take items.
- Child Care is not available.
- At the end of the day, items not chosen will be taken to a local charity.
Volunteer Help is Needed!
Please call Marie Cassidy at (781) 393-2106.
Your Neighborhood Realtor